Tuesday, January 10, 2012

happy new year....

Looking back on 2011 I found inspiration in some unlikely places...


















Valentine's Day Necklace for Samantha


















I crafted and created as often as possible, especially for the people I love.

photo by GS
















I took a roadtrip,

















and took a deep breath.

















I stopped to smell the roses,

















and had some memorable meals.
















I fulfilled my wish to live in a yurt...















 (even if just for a day or two.)



































And continued to explore my city....

photo by GS


















from different points of view.
photo by GS









photo by GS
And started 2012 with a bang in Central Park
photo by GS

































Here's to a happy, healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment